Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

06 6.0 tossin codes

9K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Captain Sampson 
#1 ·
I have a p0107,p0405,p0472,and p2285 which are all low input codes, wondering if anyone has seen these codes pop-up simultaneously and what was done to repair

#4 ·
p0107 - Barometric pressure sensor circuit low input, PCM issue
p0405 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor A Circuit Low
p0472 - Exhaust back pressure sensor circuit low input, PCM issue
p2285 - Injector Control Pressure Sensor Circuit Low
p0230 - Fuel pump relay driver failure, blow fuse or a open FP relay.
p2104 - Throttle Actuator Control System - Forced Idle
p2122 - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch D Circuit Low Input
p2127 - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch E Circuit Low Input
p2132 - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch F Circuit Low Input
p2138 - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch D/E Voltage Correlation
p2139 - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch D/F Voltage Correlation

Those are out of the list I have, might need to update it though hope that helps.

#5 ·
I would guess that you either have VERY weak batteries or perhaps a short in the VReference circuit.

Any operational problems?

First, address the fuel pump relay/fuse.

Then disconnect one sensor at a time, clear the codes, and see what comes back.

Start w/ EBP, then ICP, then EGR valve.

#6 ·
:whs: It seems like your 5 volt reference is shorted somewhere or just plain low. Do you have a voltmeter? Pull the ICP sensor plug and measure the voltage on Pin 2 (Bn/Wh wire). It should read 5 volts. If not, then there is a problem with the harness or ECM.

The only way to test the ECM is to pull the middle connector, remove the Bn/Wh wire from position 36, replace it with a test wire and then reconnect. If you are now getting 5 volts on the test wire, the ECM is okay and there is a short in the harness or one of the sensors pulling the voltage down. At this point, do NOT use the ECM as a power source to locate the short. It will damage the regulator in the ECM and will render it useless.

If you determine the ECM is fine, you'll have to start hunting down sensors and disconnect each one until the problem goes away.

Happy hunting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.