Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bullseye S372 6.0l sled pull Bedford pa

8K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  07_powerstroke 
#1 ·
Should have not went into drive in the pull off's that was a fail :doh:

Erics 6.4 he would have been in the pull off's but the sled was pulling side ways and messed up his pull. Thought he was going to get passes up by the sled for a bit :eek: was a good pull never the less, your truck looked strong Eric :bowfast:

#3 ·
damn Jesse the truck is a strong runner. Does it pull alot stronger with the new charger and larger sticks? Does it seem a little more laggy boosting at the line? Definitly feel on it's face when you shifted in the pull off. Congrats on the nice 3rd place finish. How many trucks were in the class and what beat ya?

#4 ·
A dmax with a pregnant woman won, a dodge came in 2nd. Jesses truck definitely gets with the program. Strong pull man! It killed me to be in the stands, the track looked like it was great for u guys. Oh and I think 35 trucks in the field.

#21 ·
Western PA, got a 2.6 class at a fair pull thursday then fullpull productions has a 2.6 class running at the clarion fair sat eve.

The reason you don’t see a lot of strong 6.0L pullers around is there are a lot of nay sayers when it comes to the 6.0L most guys get discouraged.

#19 ·
I'd say its only a matter of time before a 6.0 powered truck starts becoming a frequent front runner at pulls. Its a shame that the Ford crowd isn't as strong as GM and Dodge followers.

#20 ·
It just takes determination.

#25 ·
I was at numidia and seen your pull, your pinion break or something? Had pretty good pull goin. Sounded GOOD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.