Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Next G2G?

8K views 133 replies 16 participants last post by  J HO 22 
#1 ·
Ok so its been 2 whole days since the last one. Now whats the plans for the next event. I'm thinking possibly end of Aug possibly a dyno day or something to that nature

#3 ·
Damn Eric, the ole humbler got you down a bit. Want you old numbers back do ya.

#4 ·
lol of course I'm upset about my numbers who wouldn't be especially if I couldn't make more than 33psi. If we can't do a dyno day then maybe some track time like a test n tune. Its cheaper and would be more fun.

#7 ·
Depends on where we want the next meet to be. Since the majority of everyone that shows up is from nova

#8 ·
Well it's either going to Petersburg or Richmond both are an hour half away for me va sucks at not having more tracks

#13 ·
thats a hike as well 156mi 3hrs 25mins. Looks like either the richmond or petersburg would be the closest for me

#11 ·
The test and tune days are set for Thursdays at Summerduck Dragstrip in Remington VA.

#17 ·
Who made the calendar your looking at the same company that made your maps on your gps for the rudy's g2g LOL those are saturdays

#19 ·
LOL its just an easy way to bust your balls. 3 Sep is good for me as well and gives people plenty of time to plan for it.

#20 ·
So you are saying September 3. That is the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. Hmmmmm.:rolleyes:

#23 ·
I'm thinking richmond or petersburg its about the same amount of time for us hampton roads guys to either one. I'm leaning more towards richmond

#28 ·
count me in guys i found out from the org it was posted on there so the hampton road guys from ps.org got the info also

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.