Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

05 front end installed

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Matt_P 
#1 ·
Finally got all my pieces together for my 05 front so I polished it up today and got a couple pictures. Only other small changes are I removed the FX4 decals and added a clear 3rd brake lights, clear mirror lights and 08 tails will be on soon. But here are the pictures.

Beginning:

During:

Now:

See less See more
#7 ·
#3 ·
Looks Awesome Matt

#4 ·
Where did you get all the parts for the conversion, any way looks good

#10 ·
May come off eventually, have the stock fuel door just need new bolts for it. For now I like being able to lock my fuel door so until I really get sick of it its staying. Dont think it looks too out of place since there is plenty of chrome still on the truck

Looks great! Its on my list LOL. big big list
Thanks!

#15 ·
Thanks!

Sweet face lift for sure. I'm a noob lol. What kind of harness changes did you have to do? If I remember correctly I seen an adapter. Sorry if it's a dumb question
Thanks, For wiring I just needed a pigtail for the headlight from an H13 to a 9007 bulb.

#22 ·
Thanks! Those are XD badlands

Nice !!!
Your trucks really coming along, HUGE difference in the before & after pics.
Thank you!

nice up grade. good looking truck now man

whats the rim, lift and tire size. i think this is close to what i'm looking for
Thanks! Those are 20x9s with 35x12.50 and a 2.5" Leveling kit

How much did it end up costing total ?
It was around 700 all together

#19 ·
How much did it end up costing total ?

#20 ·
And what kind of rims are those?? I like em

#24 ·
I put just a Zone 2.5" leveling kit on it. Came with the add a leafs, shocks and adjustable trac bar. I really like it, its a nice kit and the truck doesnt ride any harder than it did stock. Id recommend their kits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.