Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dupli-Color Bed Armour

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  smokin99stroke 
#1 ·
Anyone use this stuff or know how well it holds up? Wanting to do my bed, but not sure how well it holds up to peeling and fading. I'm sure with proper prep it'll hold fine, but thought I'd ask on here before trying it.

Looking at using the DIY kit . . .

Thanks guys

#2 ·
I haven't seen any long term reports, but I've heard some really good things about it. With any bed liner, prep is the key. If your prep sucks or is rushed, it will peel and crack. I don't care how good of a product it is.

If you have to roll/brush it on, the bed armour is a great option. If you have the tools to spray with (good compressor and a Schutz gun) then I'd go with the U-Pol Raptor Liner for a great DIY kit. Also easier to get ahold of in Canada than Herculiner and such. Although the Bed Armour is at Crappy Tire and that's really convenient.

#3 ·
Prep is definitely key. I put it in my truck and the places that I didnt rush seem to be holding up well, but I can tell spots I missed as they are white

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.