Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

sagging Deaver springs

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TARM 
#1 ·
My 6" springs have dropped almost 2" in less than 11 months. I am really dissapointed in this as now i am having clearance issues with my 37's I need some measurements from some of you with a 6" lift. What kind of space do you have betweenn the top of the spring and the frame on the front axle. also from the ground to the top of the wheel well would be great if you are running a 6" and 37's.

#3 ·
from what i have found out. Its not sagged. Its setteled. The ride height i have now is the same as 3-4 others with thier 6" spring. Nothing wrong except that they setteled a lot more than i would have expected.

#4 ·
I dropped a 2.5 spacer in mine with no issues to resolve the problem

my before was 47 after 49 and that was measured after a few hundred miles

oh that is from the ground to bottom lip of fender at ceter of arch

those measurments might not mean squat for you because of tire size

Edit None of this means anything to you ,, looks like you have leafs and not coils lol sry

#5 ·
SO basically on initial install you had closer to 8" of lift and they have now settled to the 6" which is what they were suppose to be spec'd to. SOunds like they know what they are doing but I too would be a bit taken back with a2" drop if I was not sure. I guess it pays to measure from the initial install so you know where you are at and give you a better idea whats in store.

Where are you having clearance issues?

#7 ·
Ahh come on what fun is there in that!?! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.