Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

11.1@123 on fuel and more 10.4 passes

3K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  jimdawg185 
#1 ·
Like the title says 11.1@123 on fuel. A few passes at 10.4@133 on one 0.125 stage wide open. The other solinoid was shorted and blowing 30 amp fuses. Oh well. Change a solinoid and its ready for nhrda event next weekend

#3 ·
Pfff. I do that in reverse in my 94 F-150 with a 300/6 !!!!

JK. Thats moving, good luck next weekend. Nice to see some big power Ferds shutting up the ###-a-parts and Durapads

What do your 60 fts look like ?

#7 ·
I have a couple changes to nmake for next weekend, we'll see what happens. Ol blue is getting put back to stock pretty soon, and all the hp is goin in a reg cab. To be competitive in your class, I think a guy needs to be a min requirments for weight and stuff

#12 ·
Video doesn't want to open for some reason..But congrats on your times,Can't wait to see what it'll do with the other stages:ford:

#21 ·
Holy god hahaha that thing sounds wicked, what kind of rpms are
You turning Shawn?

#23 ·
nice time on fuel only bud! Remember when you were running two stages of nitrous and barely makeing that time. The truck has come a loooong way since. Very impressive and it's only gonna get faster in the reg cab. Congrats man!!

#24 ·
Holy Chit! I wish my trans would shift that strong, doesnt even sound like an automatic. Nice times sir.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.