Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

who needs banjos?

4K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  donzimama 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
those rear lines coming up from the rear of the heads could be a few inches shorter....they stick up pretty good. There's a reason guys use banjo's in the rear....90* fittings at the rear of head probably would've been a better choice also. How close does the Y-pipe come to them?

#4 ·
I am making the new ones shorter, just a sneak peak. good eye though. It clears the y pipe easily. the extra height wont hurt anything but for future kits it will be tighter to the intake manifold. and those are 90 degree fittings.

#6 ·
That's the same fittings I used on my rr front and back of the heads. They work great. I used 1 peace braided line s all the way to the regulator, and did away with the fuel filter housing on the motor...

#7 ·
that's awesome. Yes 6L technically they are. I think this design will work well. I will let you know don't worry.

#10 ·
It's coming to you Greg.. with a box full of goodies.........

#14 ·
Those Aren't the final lines. I will upload new pics of the final lines Which are tighter and shorter to the head.

#22 ·
haha absolutely not. good call on the 90 fittings instead of the straight to 90. made it perfect.

#23 ·
Why not use stainless steel tubing for most of this. Looks great though.

#24 ·
I have stainless steel tubing going to banjos also.

#26 ·
I followed your suggestions didnt I? Some people dont know how to take constructive criticism- I appreciate it Chris.
-JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.