Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

3.2 liter Turbo Diesel by Navistar?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Dave 
#1 ·
Navistar is currently in the works of repowering all of the USPS fleet of vehicles with the 3.2 liter turbo diesel.

Now I want to get a hold of one these.

Navistar

#4 ·
Because about have the mods have quit, and the other half dont seem to care, but if you report the post (you know, that little red thing at the top left...) they will move the retarded posters post to the correct forum...

#3 ·
i want a 4.5 so i can throw it in a ranger

#7 ·
Its just getting old... Can people not read or do they have no comprehension skills? Its not about the mods, its about the people who will post bitching its not in the right area, but they cant see that little red triangle at the top left of the page...

You know as well as I do how many posts I have reported in the last week... 8-10?

#8 ·
Its just getting old... Can people not read or do they have no comprehension skills? Its not about the mods, its about the people who will post bitching its not in the right area, but they cant see that little red triangle at the top left of the page...

You know as well as I do how many posts I have reported in the last week... 8-10?
The part in bold nailed it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.