Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Scheids.... Im confused

7K views 92 replies 27 participants last post by  Cloverleaffarm 
#1 ·
I have been searching... Why is there no posting about the event? I want to go yet would like to caravan with other Northern members.... What it be?

#8 ·
pm on the way

#14 ·
I will be there. I live in Terre Haute. Scheid's website shows the prices are cheaper this year.

#16 ·
I plan on going over early Friday morning.

#18 ·
Last year it was 20 to park and then another 20 to enter. This year its 30 and that includes both.

#20 ·
Yea last year, saturday they did sled pulls all day and show and shine. Saturday night is when the party starts. Just drive around to each hotel or where you see a bunch of trucks, which is everwhere. Stop by each one watch the burn outs and drunks then go to the next hang out. Then sunday they did the drag racing and thats about it. It was a blast last year. I cant wait to go this year. The only thing i didnt like last year was all the punks yelling blow smoke do a burn out. If you want to get a idea of what its like go on youtube type in scheids diesel.

#21 ·
Thats true. I was amazed at home many people were drunk at noon on Friday and screaming "lay some coal" It is pretty entertaining to watch some of these people.

#22 ·
O yes they're entertainment lots of them to. I just say i cant its all stock and they just give a " yea right " look. I noticed that a lot more cummins guys blow smoke, which we all figured they would. But you do have the young Powerstroke guys with a chip exhaust and blow smoke thinking they're bad azz.

#23 ·
It can be dangerous those couple of days. Some people need to drive normal before they kill someone.

#25 ·
It is tough to keep the windows down during that time. I remember intersections being completely smoke filled and you can't even see to cross them.

#27 ·
I'll be there repping irate diesel and r4tw. Not that it matters to y'all though. Lol! I'm coming from Kansas.

#33 ·
I see that up north by my house quite a bit. It has a cowboy diesel sticker on the back window.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.