Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2011 Headlights??

7K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  one2nine 
#1 ·
Anyone find any black aftermarket headlights yet? Thanks.

#2 ·
nope, gotta separate housings and paint em... like me!

#5 ·
me and milt have done a few sets... send one of us a pm

#6 ·
whats your location? wanna do mine? lol

#7 ·
im in KY and hes in OH..... yes for a fee! $$ LOL

#8 ·
i wish you were closer, if i sent them to you i wouldnt be able to drive my truck for a few days lol. anyone in NJ willing to do them??? and yes im willing to pay

#9 ·
You could all be like me and pick up a 2nd set of headlights and send them to Milton and Darin ;)
Look around on eBay, there's a few lights floating around still.
Can't wait to get mine back!

#10 ·
Hey guys, i think someone here who can earn a good reputation for quality work should start doing these. I have a set of donor lights. We could start a list of member who wants this done, the new vendor will paint a set send them out with a core charge and then the truck owner will send their stock set back.

#17 ·
#14 ·
How much do you want for them?

#15 ·
I dont really want to sell them out right. I paid 300 for them. I want to get in on a group painting system, and id be willing to send my set out as the first set so that someone wont be down without a truck while they are being painted.

#16 ·
gotcha, ill be the first to go lol. now whos gonna do the painting and how much will it cost?

#18 ·
:doh: thanks

#19 ·
lol np buddy!

#23 ·
doin em by yourself now?! LOL :psn:

#35 ·
Just kidding Jesse. Im gonna send the set out tommorow if at all possible. I just got my truck today and will be ordering projectors and stuff so ill send in the set and you can get first painted set and then send your stockers back when you get the painted ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.