Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Question.....TS Performance tunner

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  7.3psd97444 
#1 ·
Hello

When i bought my truck 2003 7.3L i found a TS Performance tunner under the back seat still in the package. When i attempted to use the tunner it did nothing. when i say that i mean when i pluged it in the truck wouldnt even start. I cleaned the terminal on the computer and plugged it in and NOTHING. does anyone have any ideas or know if i could take it somewhere and have them look at it and see if it is even any good. its the tunner that you plug into the computer and its just the plug with the cord with the knob on it.

Thank for your help PSN!!!!

#2 ·
Does it look like this?

I will give you a hundred bucks for it.

Actually, call up the custom tuners, send it to one of them, they can check it and load some good tunes on it for you.

Everything you ever wanted to know about chips and tuners:

Chip comparison and discussion links. - PowerStrokeNation

#9 ·
If your gonna do anything with it, do what Arisley said. You wont be disapointed.

Im gonna guess that it is either not tuned for your truck at all, or that its a brand new blank chip....which would be awesome especially sinse you say you just found it unnder the seat! Win! LOL Good luck

#8 ·
Yes it is. It is actually the chip of choice. Can be retuned by just about any custom tuner.

#11 ·
Yes the ts 6 position chip is single handedly the best tuning you can get in these trucks. Especially with custom tunes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.