Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

how would you make some of interior camo

6K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Steveo2001F250 
#1 ·
i am wanting to make some parts of my dash and door panels camo but i was wondering if anyone might know what works best?

#2 ·
i would guess the spray kind that you spray weapon stocks with.....

#4 ·
:whs:

dod some google searching for Hydrographics, or water transfer graphics and you should be able to find a place that will do it. I know there are a few in Texas and around the country. They can be a little tricky to find but are out there, and Camo is a really popular graphic so shouldn't be hard to find what you want.

#6 ·
I remember from the Camaro forum I'm on...6ledesigns, or 6litereaterdesigns. One of those. They do hydrographics.

#7 ·
I think BigStroker was doing some OBS parts. Check with him.

#10 ·
the local gunsmith said no around here does hydrographics. he was saying duracoating is done around here but he wasnt sure if that would mess up plastic

#15 ·
My next door neighbor at my shop does powdercoating and hydrographics. Just did a bunch of sled parts in digital snow camo. Turned out killer. You would need to ship them we are in MN. Greg is his name. Here's his info. He dont have the hydrographics listed on the site yet, just begun to do that.Protective Finishes Litchfield, MN - Aspen Coatings Inc

#17 ·
i wanted to do it local or myself since its my daily driver. itd be nice to buy a cover or replacement peices for the dash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.