Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dumbest pics...whatcha got...can u follow rules?

80K views 579 replies 160 participants last post by  Powerstrokeconnor 
#1 ·
I posted this up else where, but I'm new to this site...so....for those that know me here....I'm breaking my own rules just this once..

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!!!!!

Posting rules:

1. Only post a picture that YOU photographed,..not something that you found on the net.
2. It has to be a BRAND NEW, not something that you have EVER posted before.
3. They cannot be of a members truck.
4. Has to be of a vehicle
5. If you are too retarded to follow the first 4 rules, you are an idiot,..and should hit yourself repeatedly with a 5LB hammer...

Here's what I got....I compiled these pics from the last couple days...

BTW- If you didn't notice...I hate stick-on fender vents.

Stick-on chrome "Dumby vents"....and a bra.

Bling rims, big wing,...and stick-on BULLETHOLES EVERYWHERE!!!... LOL LOL LOL

Ummm...I don't even know where to begin...

I guess all the tards were out today...I hit the mother load!!!!

Stick-on vents galore!

At some point this guy didn't follow the install directions properly....and reversed one of them...lol

Here's a real good one....stick-on vents....on a mini-van...DeeDeeDee

This guy just bought this...look at the temp plates...." honey...I ain't buy'n no car without ductape hold'n sumfin on, dats just the way I roll"

And I saved the best for last,....I even took a pic of my arm to prove i took these pics.

Lord I hate to say it,.....but it's time to rein hell fire,....and start over from scratch.....

lol

See less See more
#2 ·
Those are some good one's Tank.
Here's one I've had but never posted. A local F250 gasser that I see around here now & then. Last time I saw it it had a white 6' long camper shell on the 8' bed & no they still don't have a grill or bumper for it yet! :doh: I'll keep my eyes open for it again to try to get an updated pic.

#6 ·
Well...aren't you a good sport,.....thanks for playing....:blah::blah:....lol

cleatus12r - I'm not from here New Orleans,...Uncle Sam sent me here for the next 4 years,...I'm just trying to make the best of it.....which means .....I don't pay attention to people like the one above you....the kind of people that always have to crap on everyone else's day.

#12 ·
Tank seeing thoses pics is what I see around here ALL the time. So much I've grown blind to most of the retards around here.

#14 ·
LOL, when I saw you posted this, somehow I knew that the red Honda would be in there. The funniest part is the owner appears to be a middle aged man. I always thought it looked like something out of a Happy Meal.

Oh, and intelligence has long since been a minority in New Orleans. Just look at our public school system. If they lower their standards anymore, 3rd graders would be getting diplomas.

#15 ·
There is a little POS car with a homemade orange & neon green paint job & a big spoiler on the back. On the side they painted "The fast & the furious" :doh:
I need to get a pic because it is perfect for this!

#16 ·
Go take a ride down the Lakefront one Sunday afternoon and you'll be able to get some REALLY good ones. :D

#17 ·
You should have to apply for a license to breed.....something has to be done to stop these idiots.

Ummmm.....this should work just fine.....

bling'n da chrizzome

Dynamic duo....both chromed and vented

What the hell!!!...guess he was faking the fake vents

Ummmm...Well.......I've only seen Dodge trucks, Chevy's, and Toyota's.....now I finally found a Ford.

And the "Tard O' The Day" title goes to.......

Green jeweled " 20"......while sitting on stockers,....and a crooked fender vents...

#21 ·
At least that one's an out of state license plate. Is that Oklahoma?

#25 ·
Man, I wish I had a pick of this Hummer I saw in San Francisco. It was a gloss black H1 with dual chrome turn-out stacks coming up the back left corner of it. It was by far the ugliest, dumbest looking H1 I have EVER seen.

#26 ·
Well, I really needed a camera last week. I was driving and a Donk (hopefully you all know what that is) passes me up. As he is driving by, I think to myself, this car actually looks decent. It had a nice one color paint job and good looking rims for what it was. Then I see the back of the car. It has vinyl on it that reads, "You are about to be $hit on". Right below that he has a toilet paper holder screwed to the bumper with a real roll of toilet paper on it flapping in the wind. He had a rubber band around it or something to keep it from unrolling.

#27 ·
Ok, so TANK, I have to ask.....

Why in the hell are you riding around in a CHEVY????

I see that most of the photos are taken from the passenger side, so obviously you're not driving.....but COME ON, MAN!! The most retarded thing in most of those pictures is what YOU YOURSELF are in!!!

#29 ·
I never got to ride in a military vehicle like that before. Maybe the Coastees have a better budget.:poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.