did i miss a deal?

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  sixmassive 
#1 ·
Oxford white Lariat CC
black int w/ console
lariat interior package.
Clearance lights
2 years maintenance
no Nav, moonroof, or running boards, and had a small ding on the front pass door
51,700 OTD including TTT and my $2500 trade in.

Did i miss a steal of a good deal? I felt it was high for not having the ultimate package and no running boards.
Im not a fan for the clearance lights, and i got back offshore next week so i would only get the truck for a week then head back to work for 2 weeks.

#4 ·
You can find the same pricing for a lariat ultimate, hold out, it's out there. Year end sales may be coming soon too.
I ended up in my truck for 51, and sticker was 61. Lariat Ultimate, every single option except chrome package and two tone.

#6 ·
51 was the price of the truck excluding tax and tags. I was still under 55 said and done. Jersey tax is 7% fwiw.
No trade in or anything. That was the truck by itself. I did have an Xplan, but most dealers are able to apply similar savings without the number I believe.

#8 ·
Missing the nav/sync system alone isn't worth the savings imo, once you have it, you'll wonder how you did without it. I know I'm glad I held out. Had many "deals" but settled on this one and I'm not regretting a single penny I spent. In the long run, two to three grand in the total washes out over a few months worth of payment.

#9 ·
I paid 50,700.00 for my 6.7L, 11 Lariat 4x4 CC Long bed, with White Platinum paint,(500.00 extra) Black interior, console.
It did not have nav, or moon roof, but DID have the "Chrome package" with the extra wide step bars, also the 11,500 GVW package, and 20" rims... and FX4 Package, (No big deal, but it has it)
I don't think your deal was that great really,,, keep shopping.

#10 ·
thanks guys.
There is a King ranch i originally checked out, I never liked the KR before until i drove it, and once i drove the lariat, it just doesn't feel the same lol. i like the 2 tone interior and the KR now. I am gonna go see what they can do for me. he wants me to try an ecoboost also, but i want a full bed, not a mini bed.
The KR is at 60, no moon roof or clearance lights.

Can you control your ipod/iphone with the nav unit? such as browsing through the library

#12 ·
All iDevices are controlled through steering wheel controls or the screen, or even cooler yet, voice control! These trucks are fully integrated. You can plug in the device either USB/30 pin connector or via bluetooth, it's your choice.
The sync system is really top notch. Seems like a feature that should be in much higher end vehicles, but for the price tag on these trucks, it doesn't get much higher, dollar for dollar.

Good luck with your search! Hope you find what you're looking for! :D

#13 ·
I think you can do better.
I got my '11 for $55,250 out the door taxed and licensed.
It is a White, Diesel, Crew Cab, 4x4, Nav,moonroof, Lariat Ultimate pack, 3.55 rearend with elec locking diff. 20" wheels.

So in a sense you would be paying $54,200 out the door without your trade..... For $1000 more I got a ton more features. I'd keep looking. Like someone said.....year end sales will be coming soon.

#14 ·
i have a KR in the works that has everything except moonroof. FX4, nav, white/black interior,back up cam, OTD for 59k w/ x plan.

i might wait another 2 weeks when i get back from work. maybe find a deal somewhere, fly there and drive it home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.