Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

612.8 h.p obs

6K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  CT SMOKER 
#1 ·
612.8hp on nos 525 hp on all fuel stock bottom end THANKS TO BEANS.I thought they were pretty nice numbers for a d66 turbo to support not the biggest numbers in the world but its a great street truck i still daily drive

#3 ·
live tuned by john at beans was on may 20th day before dyno day there,truck is wastegated so i can control drive psi

#8 ·
PICS IN MY ALBUM TRUCKS ON U TUBE dieselshopllc i belive pics are also under performance section 94-97 under somethin diff.has 238/100 injectors

#9 ·
What were you running for nitrous setup ? Jet size ?

Nice numbers btw

#13 ·
N/X kit with digital controler not sure jet size honestly

#10 ·
Sweet numbers man!!!! I think I might have a chance after all!!

Very nice keep up the good work..

Do you have the tourque number with fuel and N.O.S???

#12 ·
1040 fuel 1240 nos tryin to get beans to post graph didnt get print outs things were crazy

#16 ·
i wanna say 72 or 74 maybe it was a long nite ryan says it could deff take more but i wanted to c how it was gonna live.Hey BEAN if i wanna go bigger on jet do i have to talk to john about controller or should i be good thanks for all the help

#20 ·
should be fine with only 40 psi of drive lasted a year at over 50 then rebuilt it and did the waste gate to controll the drive psi

#23 ·
[/IMG]
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1131.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fm541%2Fdieselshopllc%2F149.mp4">

#24 ·
I made 578 hp with a 38r and external waste gate

#26 ·
D66 flows some mad air, I think the advertised numbers are a little conservative. Up till recently its been getting them to hold up. Good tunes have solved most problems, and these new external waste gate setups are really going to make them solid at the high hp numbers.

#27 ·
thats great numbers and i actually agree this time from the dyno it came from! seems spot on, ill be there next year!

#28 ·
john at beans spent alot of time tuneing and steve fabed up the waste gate i was just the wrench and supplied the R&D truck hope u obs guys enjoy the numbers think i am goin to PA for the nationals if i can get the time away from the new shop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.