Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dp tuner?

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  60POWERSTROKE73 
#1 ·
Im looking at the f5 tuner from dp. I was wanting some feedback on it if anyone has it on thier obs?

#3 ·
love it truck runs better at 275k with dp chip in then when it was new

#4 ·
I heard alot of guys say theyre happy with theyre tunes. I think to load up their tuner costs a lot of money, and also I have heard bad things about them cracking pistons with too much timing.....just saying, I would do some reasearch first.

Swamps, Wildman, and PHP i have heard nothing but excellent things about. PHP will probly be the cheapest too, they got some good deals goin on now, and they're tuner is the Godfather of tuning 7.3's. My buddies truck has PHP tunes.....it runs awesome

#6 ·
dp has the best style chip ever and good tunes. Digital displays are a lot better then the stupid ts knob.

#9 ·
O I forgot to add I have a F5 on my 97 Powerstroke and i love it.. It shure beats the edge evo.. LOL

I love there digital switch. great customer sevice.. I called in my order a few years back, and jody awnsered every question i had..

#18 ·
I have the F-6 with Jodys live tuning on it and I am pleased.

#20 ·
Although I run a TW Chip now....I had no problems with DP Tuner F5. I do miss the digital display.

#21 ·
I run a TS chip with Wildman's tunes. the reason I do is because I was told that a DP chip can only be tuned by DP. a TS chip can be tuned by about a dozen different guys....it was a no brainer to me.... you might wanna check this out to make sure that's true before you buy ......

#22 ·
I had DP Tuner F5 in my 97. I loved it, I say go for it. They have good people working there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.