Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Meet & Greet/Cookout Sunday June 12, 2011

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  HeavyAssault 
#1 ·
Ok, so it looks like at least one person might be coming down to help my husband with the truck (we have to get a muffler and catalytic converter on--and my turbo needing to be completely replaced-not rebuilt kinda killed my install money) we figured it wouldn't hurt to do a meet and greet AND cookout at our house this coming Sunday. Probably from about 10am to whenever.

PM or post up for details.

Candace & Josh

#5 ·
Thanks, but no offense, we've had a REALLY bad luck streak with our trucks. We are just going to buy new, and have the warranty that comes with it. Because I really don't want to pay $350 and then 3 months down the road have to buy a new turbo. I appreciate the offer though. :)

#4 ·
Yes, we have two dogs, and a dog park about a 2 minute walk away. I'll be there so your wife is most definitely welcome. :)

#8 ·
Husband may or may not be here at 10. But i will be for sure, it's still a go... he just has duty so we don't completely know what time he'll be home. But again, it's still a go.

Look forward to seeing some of y'all!

Candace

#9 ·
I might make an appearance that day. Brian maybe catch you on 64 ? Lets see if we can get the crew together for this convoy lol

Dave ??
Gjoski ??
Hawg ??
Casper ??

Damn im out of touch i cant remember everyone screen name

#10 ·
i'm not gonna make it this go round. i've got two weeks to get out of my house.. it finally sold..

#12 ·
Gonna PM the address to those who said they might come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.