Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

WTS light blinking?? motor not running

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  lifestroker97 
#1 ·
i went to start my truck earlier and the wait to start light was blinking.
the motor cranked and turned over but it would not idle correctly or stay running.
does the WTS light blinking mean something? the CEL is not on, but i'm still going to scan the truck a little later today.
any suggestions/help?

#2 ·
Do you have a chip? Cheers!

#3 ·
I have an Edge evolution programmer. i have it set on level 1. it's never been higher than that. I got code P0107 off the programmer when I scanned the truck. I don't understand what the code means though.. can anyone explain it for me?
also. I hooked up a normal OBD2 scanner and it wouldn't connect to the truck. however, after trying that normal scanner I turned the key and the WTS light worked normally and it fired up normally, idled fine, reved fine. but then when the scanner was plugged back in while the truck was runnin, it made the idle worse and the motor cut in and out, (similar to an old muscle car with a bad or carb). I turned her on and off a few times and each time after that she was fine. the Edge programmer connects, scans and streams with the truck just fine, but that other scanner does not. it read a Ford 6.0 PSD not but a few weeks ago. it reads Isuzu diesel's on a regular basis too. so is that a sign of something? or could it just not connect because of the Edge program/software that's currently in the truck's computer?

#5 ·
touchee. hahaha. i was being too specific with what i was typing into google cuz i tried wording it 2 or 3 different ways and didn't get the website.
i'll take that hit, well played. and thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.