Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

37's and 22's with only a leveling kit? Yes it can be done

8K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  PowerstrokeJunkie 
#1 ·
so i got a really GREAT deal on some 37's on 22's and decided i would try them on. I traded some bodywork for these so they really didn't cost me anything. The truck is sitting on only a leveling kit with Rancho shocks. when i first put them on the rubbed the front bumper bad. and the fender liners very minimally. after reshaping the bumper and pulling back the fender liners the wheels and tires fit great and do not even rub the springs. all i need now is a steering stabilizer and I'm set. here's some picks from the other day and some from yesterday. i hope you guys enjoy!!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
the wheels are 11" wide and the tires are 13.5....... as for the lights i just frenched them in. i made a template. cut out the holes and made a bracket on the inside of the bumper. worked out great

#12 ·
x2

Sweet...

JUST BE real carefull pulling into a parking lot. I could see that fender getting crunched real bad... LOL
agreed

#9 ·
nah. theres plenty of room. i flexed it quite a bit and its just fine. .

#11 ·
yeah. but i dont drive like a madman and i take care of my vehicle lol. so. i wont have any problems. not to mention. if i crunch a fender i fix it for free. i used to do bodywork before my current line of employment

#13 ·
i thought they were gonna be stuffed looking to. i dont know if its the size of wheel or what but they go great with the truck.

#14 ·
Wow, is this on a truck with leaf springs?

#15 ·
yepp

#17 ·
thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.