Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Official Aftermarket Bumper Thread

83K views 100 replies 58 participants last post by  scagle1 
#1 ·
There are TONS of bumpers out there for our trucks. Not having real world pictures that are of a decent size makes buying one a difficult decision. If you have or find decent pictures of bumpers post them here. If you don't have a picture hosting site PM me and I'll add the pictures to my album for posting here.

ARB Sahara (Found these on EBAY)

See less See more
Reactions: GilroyRacing
#5 ·
Here is mine... Ranchhands front and back..
1st and last time i buy em though. The coating on them SUCK! Iron Bulls for me in the future.

#6 ·
i have a bolanger welding custom bumper weights over 900lbs and u can hit deer at 90 and it wont even dent it

#8 ·
well the truck weights 8300 with it on there haha and my buddys truck same truck weights 7450

#9 ·
You've got a transfer tank too tho. Sick bumper nonetheless! I've considered building a set myself.

#10 ·
that was before tank haha idk what it weights now close to 10 with full fuel

#18 ·

bumper i built and just finshed, i knwo fog lights little off and a few other things but i like it and just mainly cost me paint and time cause got most of steel free!

need to add few things to it and still got off road lights i need to add. :evil

#21 ·
With your ranch hand rear you can spend the 18 bucks for the clear lights and wire them into the back ups and its great, I've seen a lot with the brake lights and wondered why more people don't do what I did. Its literally like having head lights on the rear.

#23 ·
Been I've been waiting to see these bumpers on a truck closer to my style but they still haven't got them on their site yet. They look great. Front and rear. But somewhere I was reading that they were light? How tough do you think they are and what kind of stuff are they made out of? Thanks.

#24 ·
I smacked a deer with the bumper in the picture with no damage at all other than having to clean deer hair out around the fog light. The bumper's are made of a decent thickness steel but the structure of them is what gives them strength. I will try to get some pictures of a display one we have and post up so you can see the back of them.

Btw, Fusion Bumpers is running a promo right now. Once they reach 1000 likes on their Facebook page they will be having a drawing to give away a free custom bumper! Check out their page and give it a 'Like' and you'll be entered to win.

Fusion Face Book

#27 ·
Excellent thread.

Now quick question on front bumpers. I'm working out of town right now, only my phone as resource. So research is difficult.

Will a bumper built for a 2011 bolt up to my 2006? That's what I need to know.

#29 ·
2011 frames and 2006 frames are different. Anything is possible to mod but at what cost and workmanship?? For the effort I don't think making '11 gear fit a '06 is worth it.

JohnBoy3: Can you PM a price on a set of bumpers for a 2006?

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.