Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

kkknconfronts westboro baptist church

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Arisley 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Aside from the KKK part, I don't know how people stand by and let people wave signs like that about soldiers . . . I have yet to hear if it happening here, but maybe I just haven't seen of it.

The jail time would be worth it to beat them half to death with their own damn sign. Makes me ####ing sick.

I know that wasn't your intent of this thread, but few things irritate me more.

"It’s the soldier that fought and died and gave them that right to free speech." - Wonder if they truly realize that?

#3 ·
Moved this to general, carry on.....

On the subject at hand, I can't believe this has gone on over 5 years now. Where those people get their money from to drive across the country to do this is something in & of itself.

#5 ·
Let the KKK kill all of the people from WBC. Convict the KKK of murder. Two birds with one stone.

#7 ·
they know how to piss everyone off. They came down to Virginia Tech last year on April 16th when we were having all our memorials and stuff for the shootings, and they showed up and protested saying that they were killed because of their sins, etc.

Needless to say they got quite the response from us

#9 ·
I understand completely. I hate them with a passion as hot as hell.

The whole family is lawyers, so much as fart at them and they sue the piss out of you taking everything, that is where they get the money. Plus 99.9% of the time it is children under 16 and one adult. You sterr off the road into a bunch of children lead wrong. Sorry just stating facts. I shake with rage typing about these people. But i live in Topeka and see how it goes down.

Im going to dinner to cool off, check back in later if anyone has questions.

#10 ·
And it really makes me sick that there coming to my HOME TOWN JOPLIN MISSOURI TO PROTEST KILLED IN THE TORNDADO. it's bull chit. How does sins have anything to do with a ef5 coming threw with 3 mins warning. A baby being sucked out of a moms sunroof? I don't understand how a 3 month old baby could commit such sin if I had as much as they did to drive around the country I'd park my powerstroke rite in the middle of there church

#16 ·
They TRIED to go to Joplin last weekend when Barry O'bummer was in town. But, their cars were somehow blocked in by truckers at the truck stop. LOL

#11 ·
Its called freedom of speech and tolerance.

Plenty of service men and women including myself dont appreciate these people posting their signs and what-not... especially the singing... thats just wrong on so many levels... But its their right to do that, and its the right of the KKK to protest against them. If you dont like their right to free speech move to a country that didnt fight for it.

#12 ·
I understand their freedom of speach. I support it with all my patriotism. If we ignore them and not give them the attention they will dissapear like a school yard bully. This is hard to say and think. I see them 2-3 times a week. What really makes me sick is it is always kids. None of us in Topeka even look at them anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.