Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

nitto trail grappler mt...anyone???

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  B.Warning 
#1 ·
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on some nitto trail grappler mt 35x12.50x18... anyone running these yet? I was going to get 325/65/18 BF Good AT's but was worried about them on a 9" rim, so I am seriously considering the Trail Grapplers. Input please.
Thanks.
cp

#2 ·
I've got trail grapplers in a 295/70/18...about 34" tall. 10k miles on em so far and I love em. I had Toyo Open Country MT's for my last set...I like these even better. They're pretty quiet on the road (for an MT) and they're wearing very well.

I'd def buy again...

#3 ·
i have the 35 trail grappler, they are doing greAT.. got 20k on them so far and they still have plenty tread left

#5 ·
I have 35-12.50-18 with 15k miles and there damn near shot. They've been rotated every oil change but just didn't hold up. Zero burnouts but 30% of there life as been on gravel while the other 70% has been highway and towing 18k lbs plus. They just seemed to me to be a relatively soft tire. My truck also use to weigh 11k empty with just my tools and no fuel so I don't know if that hindered the longevity of them or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.