Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Carli 2.5 Coilover

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  LovinPSDs 
#1 ·
Hey all, I'm putting a Carli 2.5 Coilover kit on my 2010 Ford F250. This kit is a 4.5" lift.

Just wandering if anyone has it installed and their reviews? I've also been told that the truck can handle 37" tires with this suspension & NO rubbing. Does this sound true to you guys? I just don't want to any rubbing because it drives me nuts but at the same time I sure do wanna stuff 37's in there. I use the truck off-road frequently.

I appreciate all feedback.

Thx, Dan

#2 ·
It is a 4.5" kit but if your tires should rub you could adjust the coilover some to lift it a little more. I am running 35" tires on mine and I am ajusted 5-5.5". I like having more tire clearance. Mine is an 05 but the fenderwells on 08+ are bigger so you should not have any problems with 37". Sage at Carli has 37" on his. I love the ride and use mine offroad often.

#3 ·
You will be very happy with the ride and you will be able to clear 37's as long as you pay close attention to the wheel/tire specs. And remember that tire coice/wheel size/and tire pressure has alot to do with ride quality as well. I come from the Dodge side where most guys run 17x9's because they work better off road, ride better, and are obviously less expensive.

I run 37x12.5x17 Hankook M/T's on 17x9 Racelines on my 08 F350 with a Pure 4" Triple Threat with zero rubbing.

#5 ·
I have had the Coilovers on the front for almost 3yrs. I recently put 08 springs with the Carli 6leaf Mini pack and Carli Spec Kings in the rear. For the first time over the weekend I took my truck out and beat on it alittle harder than I normally would. Let me tell you the suspension is awsome. I used to have a Longtravel Tacoma with Kings at all corners and my Superduty felt almost as good and weighs twice as much. Not saying that I would abuse my Superduty like I did the Tacoma but I feel that I can. Now I need to schedule with Sage so he can revalve my fronts to his more recent Coilover Valving. He tells me that my ride can only get better with his vavle spec coilovers. You wont be disappointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.