Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My 2011 f350 10" fabtech with 40's and 22x14's

30K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  jmkeck 
#1 ·
Hey fellas, just thought you might enjoy the progress of my truck. It should be ready hopefully by Tuesday.

See less See more
#12 ·
Now that is beautiful !!!! How many inches is the bottom of your back bumper to the ground ? I was interested in that same lift but think it may be too much lift for the state of PA .

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f213/maitlandcondo/2011%20F350/9

f7c4725.jpg

By the way, the little step was a joke by the guys at lujan Motorsports doing the lift! Thanks fellas!!!

#6 ·
I wanna know where I Can find a set of steps like that

#9 ·
looks awesome, I like the painted centers on the wheels too!

#13 ·
You truck looks FANTASTIC! I might be a bit bias on the color but she sure is sexy!

#21 ·
Looks great. I have a question for you, I put a 3" kit and 33's on my '11 dually, but because of the weight of the welding bed, welder, and tools, I had to raise the rear approx. 5". What was used to extend the rear brake hose from frame to the lines on the rearend? Everywhere I have called, no luck in finding a longer hose. Any and all help appreciated, Chris

#25 ·
Buy a 2' chunk of rigid line from auto parts store and four fittings. You'll have to decide what fittings you need. You should have one brake like going from the master cyl to the rear of the truck. Then you should have a point where the hardline stops and the rubber picks up. Where that point is, detach the rubberline and put a 6,8, or 12" piece of rigid in there to compensate for your lift. IMO, id leave the plumbing on the rear axle alone and simply extend the connection from the frame to the flexible.

Thats the best way to do it and get it done quickly.

To the op, I like your truck but it looks like mine did with 38's on it. Too much tire for the length of the truck. This is strictly my opinion. I think 37's are the perfect size for the superduties proportions. Longbeds can get away with bigger rolling stock. It is craaaazy nice though! Please dont take this as bashing because its not. I did the same thing and eventually got tired of it.

Compared to my old pos though the stock truck is nicer than what I have.:ford:

#28 ·
Very sick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.