Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

The new BB is here!!

6K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  6L strokin 
#1 ·
Most of you have all seen the progress from dealer to magazine of my last BB, well now, I'm beyond excited to show everyone the new BB!
If you're on the fence of whether to buy or not or what ever your question may be- do it. The 6.7 is amazing, the truck is built extremely well, and from the 06 I had to this truck, saying "improvement" is almost an insult to the engineering and effort ford has put into this truck.
I'm amazed. My purchase is the best yet, and I plan on keeping this 2011 for a long time to come!

Here's 3 shots of the new ride. Everyone, welcome the new BB. :D

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks everyone!! I'm so stoked it's finally happened!!
And yeah John, the horn will be back on this week if all goes right :D

#17 ·
Sticker was $60,280 and I was able to get just shy of 10k off. I had money from the old BB and also worked my butt of for the past couple months (my family business, so it felt good ;) ), so I was blessed to be able to do this at this time. I didn't expect to be in a new truck, but it all worked out. I'm happy for sure :D
Good looking truck. Wish they would bring back the white stitching with the black leather.
This stitching is actually an off white or silver. It definitely isn't black. Looks really good! I'll get a closer shot for you in a bit.

#19 ·
:welcome: TO :psn: BB!!!

Sweet looking rig. they did a very good job with these pickups.. I still drive by the lots to look at them..LOL

Cant wait to see what you do to it..

Somday................

#21 ·
Thanks! :D
Ouch... not what I like to hear Milt. Hope they get that mess worked out for ya man.

#27 ·
I took it to a local taxidermist and it's above my fireplace right now LOL
Rob's correct, sold it two weeks ago.

#29 ·
I've got the identical truck just bench seat instead of console. I'm busy slappin on parts also. Seems like there might be quadruplets ;)

#30 ·
Sounds good!! I have some ideas in the works, we'll see how it pans out. The biggest thing I'm working on right now is a money tree LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.