Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Show me your leveled truck

16K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  08murderedout 
#1 ·
Id like to see all the leveled 6.7s out there. Please when posting your truck include the following.

What lift Brand/Inches/Front/Rear
What Wheels Size and Offset
What Tires Brand and Size

Also interested on your opinions....only if you have a leveled 6.7

Thanks!

#2 ·
Heres mine, Icon 2.5" level kit front, nothing in the rear (F350)
20x9 BMF Novakane with 0 offset
Toyo MT 35x12.5
IMO I wouldn't change a thing about it. It rides better than stock, looks great and is still practical.

#8 ·

2.5" ruff country, cheap kit but very satisfyed with the results. I dont understand why they send these trucks of the line so low in the front.

#15 ·
Just a guess, but fuel efficiency? Lifted trucks are not that efficient. NOT DISSING,, just an actual WAG on my part.. also with a heavy load then they sit level stock, right? Not nose up?

#9 ·

#16 ·
I do love a leveled truck too though, did my early 99, and thinking about my 11 now... but will keep stock wheels and tires, thanks for your pic JTK, so it's easier to picture a stock wheel and tire on a lifted truck. (I think mine being a CC long bed will look much better leveled than stock,,,)

#17 ·
I put about 2000 lbs in the back and measured the change in height. it only fell about an inch. thats about all im gonna have in it for a year or two till my 97 finally dies. then if it does sag with 20,000 lbs on my gooseneck i can put some bags under it. I looked at maybe lowering the rear a couple inches instead of raising the front but didnt look as easy as raising the front. If it wasnt for the running boards my seat would be wore out in no time.

#18 ·
And it cant fit in my garage. glad the morton shed is close, the 97 still gets the garage.

#27 ·
I am planning on leveling mine with the Icon Stage 4 and I'm considering adding the 1" spacers to make it a 3.5" lift total. Has anybody seen the leveling kit with a 1" spacer and how do you think it looks? I worry about it getting close to that "too big for the tires" look with just the 35's.

#28 ·

#29 ·
Adam at first coast diesel performance has a sweet leveled 2011. Its the background on my work computer. If you go back in the archives, its one of the first 6.7 posts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.