Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My new to me truck!

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Dustball8504 
#1 ·
Just wanted to debut my new ride. Some of you may know it. Some of you may not. Its BB (Big Black). I purchased it off of Nate (06TWO50diesel). It needs a few odds and ends but it'll be up and running the way it used to in no time :evil

See less See more
#3 ·
I've always admired how this truck was put together and always wanted a built powerstroke. I'm still going that direction with life (recently got married, business changes in the near future) but I couldn't pass up on owning this truck especially when my wife told me to go for it haha.

Side note: how are the 225s treating you Kyle?

#4 ·
You must have a nice wifey! I don't ever get the go ahead, I just deal with the consequences!

Can't wait to line up with the new setup man I've always been a big fan of BB I'm glad youre getting it back running right, make sure you keep us informed!

#5 ·
She's awesome! I will definitely keep this thread updated. It goes to Marty the first week of June and after he's done it goes to Eric for some tuning and dyno time!!

#6 ·
Awesome,glad you got it.

#11 ·
That's a sweet rig, I've always liked that truck. I wanna see some engine bay and interior pictures. :evil

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that thing set you back?

#12 ·
33k.

I'll post more pics once I get a few odds and ends fixed and get it buffed and waxed. Along with running like new it should be looking like new before too long!!

#15 ·
No they are real 08 badges, the fenders are cut and it has the tabs behind them just like an 08 does.

#17 ·
It has a pretty large intake/exhaust leak. I will know more about it when Marty tears into it next week sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.