Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Taylor Haven's Hook in Urbana Ohio May 2011

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  darklcdfeller 
#1 ·
I did some engine mods (billet S400 turbo, injectors, fuel system, oil, turbo, etc...) on this local truck over the last few months - its got a bit of a bounce we need to get out of it yet, but I was very happy with the results and with how well the 16 year old pilot drove the truck (you can see him get out for the bounce and get right back into it.

#4 ·
Know the kid well, truck ran well. Pretty impressed

#6 ·
Runs pretty good, and if i am remembering correctly it was the top Ford there?

Any internal/bottom end work or is it stock?

#9 ·
Looks like when the load hit on the end it killed the fuel? Did it just get under the turbo?
I'm not sure if he let out because it started to hop again or if he let out because he was afraid of breaking something (bad history of it last year because of the bouncing). Give him some time - him and his dad are doing it for fun and they are enjoying it. This is Taylor's third year of hooking that truck and he is only 16 - this is a pretty big step up from a 38R and a set of 200cc hybrids.

#21 ·
That was the first truck I saw hook that night, yea yea I know we were kinda late, almost got a ticket for "John Deer Smoke Blowing" by Urbana's finest lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.