Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

OK...tomorrow is the day!!!

4K views 48 replies 23 participants last post by  scott2001 
#1 ·
Step son Graduates High School tomorrow....

...and if you followed the other threads a while back....you'll know what was coming to him....

Tomorrow we (me, his mother, his father, his other brothers) will watch him as he stands in front of all his friends, hugs them, says he'll never forget them....

....and in the parking lot after his graduation...

....we are loading his ass up into his fathers truck,.....and saying....

See less See more
#3 ·
#17 ·
Well hopefully the boot in the azz will cure some issues

#7 ·
How long is Daddy going to support him? I guess he was not real keen on the boot camp idea.

#10 ·
we couldn't MAKE him, it was a decision he had too.....but ...he pussed out.....said he wanted to just chillax after high school...

I said " chill from what?...you have never worked...you don't help around the house...all you do is sleep and go to school...what the fvck do you need to chill from?"

or screw him up to the point of FUBAR...

slippery slope, there, Tankie...
Guess you haven't seen the other threads,...lazy, no job, never helped, and brought drugs into my home....he oiled his own slope...now he can slide his adult ass down on it.....

....from the great movie Cool Hand Luke...

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it."

#13 ·
i wonder how long his dad will let him chile out. I give it a month and he wants to come home.

I guess the next thing would be to say live with your dad or your next home is boot camp.
lol

#15 ·
We don't care how long his father will let him "chill"...the boy is now a man(18 years old).

He can't come "home"...because in 10 days...home is being moved 1,060 miles away....we are moving to Chesapeake Virginia....LOL

So....yea....his only choice is to live with his father...or join the Military.

#23 ·
well....we are minus one child as of 1 hour ago....

And it looks like the teachers just "passed the buck"....and gave him what he needed to graduate.

Graduated with a whopping 2.0508 GPA.

All his clothes were in the trunk of the wifes car.....

All dressed up...and transferring boxes into his dads car in the parking lot.

Rut Ro Raggy....looks like LIFE just slapped him in the face....

OK...it's done....but while I was sitting there...I started taking pics of the crowd....

Joe cool adjusted his glasses at least 126 times, and adjusted his necklace and vest another 40...LOL

I...I....I...I don't even know what was going on here....LOL

#24 ·
Wow, a 2.05! I felt half retarded cause this year i've slacked a little and went from a 4.0 to a 3.85. :(

And i think that one chick just heard that the price on Twinkies are going up...

#26 ·
I got the old leather belt to the azz or the wooden spoon to the forehead as a kid when I tried to misbehave. Then in teen years mouthed off to my father once...then I was swiftly "helped" right through a wall. That was the last time I mouthed off. IMO lots of kids today need to really be put in their place. Graduated college last year, 3.4 GPA, now in my 2nd year of Physician Assistant grad school, 3.4 GPA. I don't even wanna know what would have happened to me if I brought home a 2.0.

Well Tank, hopefully he wakes up and makes a turn for the better. I wish him the best. I am sure you tried hard and gave it your all.

#28 ·
I wouldve gotten killed if I came home with a report card like that

#29 ·
Ok....now the rest of the story....I only had time to post that, because the wifey said she wanted some booty last night...so i had get off the computer before I could finish typing everything.

We have a water jug downstairs that we put all or change in, we count it about every 6 months. When we are done counting it, we write down on a piece of paper how much is in it, and put the paper in the jug.

By our last count it had almost $400. We were going to give it to him as a gag for graduation.......and wouldn't you know it.....sometime in the last week he stole every single quarter out of it....around $250....to pay for his new tattoo, and weed.

We also found out that he has been borrowing money from the other boys in the house, and never repaid them.

Sooooo....for graduation we gave him a measly $50....and then we made him pay back his brothers....I think he had $15 left over...

#30 ·
...sometime in the last week he stole every single quarter out of it....around $250....to pay for his new tattoo, and weed.

We also found out that he has been borrowing money from the other boys in the house, and never repaid them.

Sooooo....for graduation we gave him a measly $50....and then we made him pay back his brothers....I think he had $15 left over...
LOL :rockwoot: :evil

:eek:wned: :eek:wned:

#34 ·
yeah i hear ya on the step parent, and very much so on the 14-16 yr age group!!! been there done that.... like you said can only do so much, and i've kept up on the other threads about him...... hell i got a nice letter sent to me by the courts saying im the step parent and im not allowed to do any form of punishment.... it all started with my stepson when he was 4 being a little bastard not listening to his mom and all i did was put my hand on top of his head and turned it to face his mother and told him to listen, and he told his real dad that and i got in trouble!!!! so it can be a real pain in the azz. and the 15 yr old i deal with is my step daughter so add a sh!t tone of more hormones to the mix!!!!

#47 ·
does the mom not have the right to give you the right to punish the child, when i was growing up pretty much everybody had the right to beat the piss out of you, then you got another one when you got home.

#35 ·
Tank I absolutely love your threads man, I just busted out laughing in a very quiet office and couldn't stop, 50 effin bucks and had 15 left.......... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD BUDDY, damn it that's funny stuff.

My buddy has a girlfriend with kids and the daughter was acting out, about that age group 14-16 and he said I'll bend you over my knee and spank your ass if you do that again, and she said no you won't your not my parent, I'll call the cops, and in his most serious face he told her point blank, YOU call the cops and I'll effin KILL YOU where you stand!
She never back talked him again, lmao.

good luck man, can't wait to hear about the moving story!

#38 ·
Dude this kid SHOULD be in the military
Hell at 14-16 I was at boot camp(my own choice) man it was crappy, but we had fun, and I learned a ton of stuff, now I'm working as much as possible, and trying to go to college
Most kids this days don't even want to get out of bed, not saying I'm perfect, but when you have people in your life that can kick your ass from time to time, it helps!
Good Job Tank!

#49 ·
what was worse was going to get your own swicth if you didnt bring backa good one, your younger brother when to the willow tree and brought back a damn 1/4in green one.

God i was glad to see that tree cut down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.