Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fabtech lift owners I have questions...

540 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RICHARDT 
#1 ·
Ok everybody I'm looking at buying a used Fabtech lift. I'm not real sure which kit it is but I thinks it's the basic lift. Once I talk to the owner I'll update the thread. Could some of you guys that are running these or know anything about them post your pros and cons. All I know for now is that the kit has about 15000 miles on it and it has the double shock hoops for the front.

Thanks

#2 ·
I have a fab-tech lift on my 99 5.5" no problems with the lift, only thing i don't like is that Fab-tech uses there own bushings like for the leaf springs, and i had to change mind out 2 times in bout 80k miles, other than that its about as good or bad as any lift i guess. and aonther thing about fab-tech is your pretty much stuck with using only fab-tech stuff. like shocks, etc... on mind for sure becase its a 5.5" lift. everything is usually 3,4,6,8inch lifts. Maybe they are diff. now Not bad mouthing fab-tech but just things to consider. Get on-line an do some research. I do likethe dbl. shock though, don't have that on mine,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.