Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lifted superduty wandering

6K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  07_powerstroke 
#1 ·
I had all my suspension comp. checked over no loose parts and tires balanced and front end alinement done and i have 3.6* of castor. The truck is dificult to keep it between the lines and sugestions?

#2 ·
Mine does the same thing. Not really HARD to keep between the lines, but It does like to wander. I just let it go. Truck is big enough that it intimidates all but the stupidest drivers, so I can get away with it!

BTW-our trucks look pretty similar-I have 12" with 40s, 08 tailgate/lights, also bright red. Biggest difference is I have a chrome grille and lights.

man step?

#13 ·
I made an aluminum bushing to fit in the place of the poly one . You could have a metal shop turn you one on a lathe and save yourself some $$.Just have them make it the same size as the poly one and cut the "lip" of the poly bushing to put on each end as a cushion between the metal and metal track bar bracket.When your done it will look like you still have the poly bushing in there when its on the truck .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.