Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pictures of 20x12 Fuel hostage/octane DEEP ?

38K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Chris99powerstroke 
#1 ·
Looking at the fuel hostage and octane deep wheels. I was wondering if anybody had pictures of the 20x12's on the truck just curious how much they stick out I dont want them to stick out a ton and not planning on going with huge tires ... dont want to loose to much fuel economy.

#2 ·
Sorry mine are not on the Excursion yet but I have some Black 20x12 4.75 back spacing hostages with 40x14.50 interco m16s siting in my shop ready to go. Not sure it will help you but I could take a few pics if needed.

#6 ·
big thanks to donzimama for the hook up! ripper deal when no one could get 'em...

#16 ·
Going tonight to get my wheels and tires put on. Be lying if I was to tell you I am not nervous about them. I got 20x12 Fuel Octane DL with 35x13.50 Fuel Grippers. My truck has a factory lift on it (former border patrol truck). I obviously know it will be a little wide but hoping it isn't over the top. Would love to see those other pics! Will post might as soon as I can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.