Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

F***'n Martys Diesel WTF

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
Thanks again :bowfast:

Everytime we work togeather this guy goes above and beyond, and when he leaves the job is complete and double checked to make me happy. Test driven and AE to make sure truck is happy.

No bull$hit from a very satisfied , repeat customer.

#2 ·
Did you check and see if you have all of your CDs still???? :hehe:
:rolleyes:

Good service shops are sure hard to comeby these days. Never had the chance to meet or talk to Marty, but seems like a standup guy, good people. Always good to see positive feedback from site sponsors, helps strengthen the community.

#3 ·
Ive never met him but he has helped me on the phone a few times.

#6 ·
He is. Why does every think that is automatically a bad thing. He is one of those awesome douchebags.

#12 ·
:whs: Andy that is .

Whenever he works at my house he always leaves stuff behind . Work at his shop I am always leaving with something borrowed . ie fuel pressure gauge thats been zipped tied to my cowl for 6 months or better. All my cds and belongings are accounted for. I have never felt that I have been shorted by this guy. I know he prefers workin at his shop and so do I but he has definitley jumped through hoops to get to me when the trip is not possible. Never complained even when tripping over my dobermans or an ass-load of kids tearing up the track on motocycles in my front yard , even layin in my drive way in the rain.

#19 ·
Marty always takes care of the trucks in his shop. He's done an excellent job for me a couple times and he'll have another of mine very shortly.

#20 ·
Thanks for the Jack, it didn't last long.

LOL

I've all but quit drinking though but the shop employees still do lol.

#21 ·
Yes, Kelly sent me the picture of it sitting empty just a few days after I dropped it off LOL

I'll be sure to load a case or two in the truck for the help and something for you to sip on since you're on the verge of quitting :D

#22 ·
Marty, sober.

Man, the local liquor store owner just bought a new PSD. He has to find another way to make the payments now. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.