Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Who makes a good mileage 22" rim tire that is 14"+ wide?

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  NotStock 
#1 ·
Im looking for a tire to run on my DD that will see a ton of miles. Need something with a 33-35" OD and 14"-18" wide. And dont worry, after I get things a little further along, I will post up pics :evil

#6 ·
Im looking for a street tread pattern, not an AT/MT. From the looks of it, Toyo doesnt offer one but these damn tire companies websites arent setup to browse different sizes/styles. Yokohama offers a 13" wide but I think it would be stretched too much on a 14" wide wheel.

#8 ·
i ran 33x13.5 baja claws on my crewcab i drive 800 to 1000 miles a week. i got 65k out of them and i could have easily gotten 75 i think if i had kept them rotated better and kept a better check on the ball joints on my driver side. they were not very loud, rode good no complaints other than i wish they were cheaper. and if im not mistaken you can get the 35s 14 inches wide.

#9 ·
Ok well, I will kinda give a little more info on what Im doing. I just bought a '00 F350 dually and will be lowering it some with Alcoa 22.5's all the way around. I would like to run a super single out back and the standard up front. My plan was to mill them all down to a standard 22" so I could run a normal truck tire on them and save some weight and $$. Problem being the super single wheels are 14" wide....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.