Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

underglow

10K views 42 replies 24 participants last post by  rideracelivemx7 
#1 ·
this one might get interesting LOL well i dont have a mudding truck or a rusty clam but shes a clean rig and i get alot of compliments on how well it looks. im always looking for the next mod to do or to make it look better. half my buddies say it will look bad ass and the other half who are die hard gearheads thinks ill be a douchbagg. since the truck is purple and silver, i rock the hell out of the purple because its a BA truck for what it is and many agree, SO i figured for them crazy nights were all down at the local parking lot just hanging out on a nice summer night why not toss something different?

im not into the ricer thing AT ALL, how ever thought a little solid purple underglow one night may look sweet and maybe a white scheme when were out in the woods with a fire. what do yall think?

heres the link, its the same ones as my guages, the 7 series so it will match what im looking for
LED Light Kits for Trucks - 7 Color

and heres my rig

and with the skinnies on

even purple IC pipes

i know some will hate and like the idea, whats your opinions.

See less See more
#2 ·
threads not showing up? hmm

#5 ·
Haha I know I probably Gould, been saying Ill fix it for a year now

#6 ·
Do it. LEDs though not neon.

#7 ·
yep thats what it is, led glow from the same company as glow shifts. im happy with there products so far

#9 ·
i probably will just because its something new and to see if i like it, but id like to hear what you guys honestly think, nice to hear from you guys, i trust your opinions:ford:

#10 ·
A buddy of mine gave me used set of blue neons a while back. I got sick of them taking up space and hooked them up under the cab of my truck when i was bored one night. They actually looked pretty good and I got alot of compliments and stares. Alot of people thought it was bad@ss cuz they were on a diesel. I dont know what that has to do with anything. Ill see if I can find some pics and post them up.

#12 ·
Hey those Rims look nice where did you get them look. As for the undergrowth I am still hesitant. I guess you will have to just get them and we will see. On another note are gonna buy them soon to keep this buying streak going on your truck Lmao

#13 ·
thanks for the picture! that actually does look kind of cool. i think ill get them soon and post up some pictures lol

shaun i might haha i know i spent way to much on this thing in the past week

#17 ·
See I think that looks pretty cool, I've never been craT about the blue but white is a very clean color and think it will look cool, thanksfor the picture. Think I'll order up a kit in a few weeks and snap some pictures after for you guys

#20 ·
LOL thats a quote right there!

#22 ·
lmao tell me how you really feel

#24 ·
dont do it. Not only is underglow gay, but its for ricers (which your fine looking truck is not), and its a TRUCK what do you need underglow for. Especially purple...

#25 ·
good point, i feel that same way. hit and miss though. maybe i can do bed rail lights so when i open the doors it will light up like my led light strips under my dash

#26 ·
Although I've never wanted underglow on my truck. My buddy has a customized 84 K10 and had blue interior neon and it made me want to do the same. I'm over that idea but I'd still like to get some door sill plates made and put blue neon under them like the Recon SD sills.

#28 ·
I think it will look good with your dented bumper,gays stacks, and bald tires. It should fit right in there with some purple lighting. Maybe some rainbow stickers on the back window also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.