Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
3K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  cbuttre835 
#1 ·
I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE INTO THIS TRANSACTION
The Director Accounts & Audit Department,
African Development Bank, (ADB BANK)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend

Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise, please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it.

I am Prince John Williams a director in African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, I got your email information through the Burkina's Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I haven't disclose this deal to anybody..

I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and I. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5) millions dollars into your account within 7 working banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.

I want our bank to release these funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while I come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over. I don't want the money to go into our bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while the remaining 50% will be for me because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as I indicated.

If you agree to follow up this transaction with a full dedication due get back to me with this requested information below as I listed it:

1. Full Name: ………
2. Telephone Numbers: ………..
3. Your Age: ……..
4. Your Sex: ………..
5. Your Occupation: …………
6. Your Country: …………
7. City: ………..
8. Your Home Address: …………….
9. Marital Status: …………….

I am looking forward to hearing from you immediately,
Thanks with my best regards
From Prince John Williams
I mean really? Come on? Do people really fall for this crap?

#2 ·
Its sad but true. I dont feel sorry for the stupid people who fall for it. This isnt the only scam out there either.

#4 ·
Toms of em. Got one from a paypal looking site last month. Wanted you to log in. Hmm mm I don't think so. Clicked on the contact tab, and nothing happened. So I logged under an assumed name. What do you know, it logged me in. Was sure nice of them to be concerned about my credit security. Just wanted me to re submit my CC info. Um mm NO. Nice looking scam though.

#8 ·
#9 ·
People that try and scam people like this by wiping out their bank accounts just need a good ole ass kicking.

#11 ·
I am currently waiting for about 30 million to hit my back account. One for 17 mil, one for 10 mil, and one for a measly three mil. I was going to pass that one up, but by the pic she sent with the e-mail, she is really hot.

#14 ·
WTF????????? Not gonna forward us that one. I dont know about the rest of these gents, but I happen to like hot women giving away millions!!!!!:D

#12 ·
dang sounds like a good deal forward that thing to me! hahaha

#24 ·
I got another one today...WTF?

FROM THE DESK MRS. MIRI JONADA,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso ( West Africa )

REMITTANCE OF $25,200,000.00 USA DOLLARS

CONFIDENTIAL

My Name is MRS. MIRI JONADA; I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $25, 200, 000.00 to your account. The fund has been deposited by Late (MR. PAUL LOUIS from Paris, France) who died along with his entire family in 6th December 2003 in Air crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learn that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

I want to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund
It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer, please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Please make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the bank. Don’t disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

Yours faithfully.

MRS. MIRI JONADA.

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.