Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ocean City or Nags Head

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Smokin6-0 
#1 ·
I need a vacation out of Va and the Fire Dept. Debting one of the place for a day or 2. Buddy owns a house down in Nags Head so I'd stay there for a day or 2, Ocean City be only a day.

#4 ·
I've been to both places. It depends what you are looking to do. Ocean city for night life and if you want to relax and maybe go for a drive on the beach then nags head.

#5 ·
Ocean city this weekend for the event lol. That place is a spectacle.

#6 ·
Nags Head if you get 2 days and the place is already taken care of. My family has a cottage down there and I go frequently during the summer. I never mess with any of the touristy things. I enjoy going there and driving out on Oregon Inlet in the truck and having some cold bud lights. I usually just go out on the beach during the day and maybe a bar at night.

#8 ·
Just during the week, wanted to see what was going on any meets, etc missed out on TS cause other of problems, so definitly need some R&R. Plus Id have my truck back so be nice to get away a lil.

#9 ·
I'm about an hour from Nags Head. It's nice down there. Even in tourist season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.