Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Warren Diesel 190cc injectors

38K views 89 replies 30 participants last post by  irontx25 
#1 ·
I had 2 bad injectors and my truck would barely run when the engine was cold even when it was 90 degrees outside. I couldn't even drive it until it was operating temperature. I called and talked to Jess at Warren Diesel and he made a good deal on some 190cc injectors. I installed them last Friday and the truck runs very smooth now. It is very streetable and there is no haze driving down the road. Even getting on it a little hard they do not smoke. It is a little smokey but not horrible at wide open throttle. I am running the Extreme street tune now but will have to have eric turn the fuel down. My Powermax is maxed out because 0-80 I can hit 1800 to 1900 degrees. The injectors have 75% tips. I have over 400 miles on them now and am very happy with them. My truck will light the tires up at around 25 to 30 mph now with 305mm wide tires.
If you are looking for a good set of injectors at a good price I would give Jess a call.

This is video with the stock injectors in 90 degree weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VDYYIyit4kY

This is a video with the new injectors at idle in 59 degree weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lXHA-YDqq1M

See less See more
#9 ·
Think this is the only one as of now.
Nothing I could do to catch up.LOL

#6 ·
How much did they run? Does he make 155's?

#7 ·
his site says

You send him your injectors to be modified
$1350 for 155's
$1450 for 175's

He rebuilds them and puts on new tips, and if they're bad they're getting rebuilt anyways. Thats what he told me, add $1,000 for core charge if you want him to rebuild cores first.

Im going this route no doubt, Jess knows his stuff and he's been great answering my questions

#11 ·
Truck is alot quicker now thats for sure!!LOLLOL

#12 ·
I think that video just helped me decide... I'm definitely going with 175's instead of 155's... LOL

#15 ·
Im so glad that i chose jess to build my injectors i just cant wait for them to get here so i can slap them bad boy 190's in. Maybe do a little smokey with them as well. He's a great guy to work with.

#16 ·
Have you trade a tow tune yet, wondering how the egts will do towing with 190's I want some. But not sure if 190's will be to big. I pull up to 25k all over the place.

#18 ·
I was running ID Extreme Race in that video so it was more smoky. The race tune runs cooler than the street for some reason so I am running it until I get the tunes updated. That video was to about 80 and it only went to 1600. The street will go to 1800 to 1900. I will try a tow tune this weekend to see how hot it gets. I may try to pull my fifth wheel to see how it does.

#20 ·
Nice to see another 6leaker injector builder for sure. Keep up the good work

#22 ·
So what exactly makes his different from everyone else? I see he says he "rebuilds" the injectors, what exactly is getting rebuilt? Why doesn't anyone else do this?

Pensacola claims to rebuild injectors too, but we know how good they are. Not questioning the quality, just curious as to what is actually getting done here.

#24 ·
Hmm, so say if one of us had a few injectors missing, would they still be able to be fixed? And does that add to the cost?

#30 ·
Just got off the phone with him. Def a good guy. Likes building injectors and takes pride in it. Will be getting a set from him. What's the worse that can happen, I'll break something???LOL Story of my life!!!!! We will see how they hold up. Lord knows I'm hard on my truck.

#33 ·
If a spool goes out can you just change it out or do you need to get a new injector build. Would I be able to have 2 extras bulid for a back up and keep them?

#34 ·
Buy new. Ford/Alliant seems to be the only place to get remans with new/fixed spool valves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.