Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
15K views 95 replies 33 participants last post by  06f250powerstroke 
#1 ·
sent him an intake a month ago now real good to deal with he even showed me pics of it done. Now i cant get a hold of him for the past 2 weeks wont return any of my calls. but funny thing is i had a friend call him and he pick up what gives?????? not to impressed at the customer service. if anyone knows him or can get ahold of him Id just like my intake back thats all

#6 ·
he has been out of town. ed is a good guy. he wouldnt screw you over. i talked to him today actually and im willing to bet your intake has already been shipped. he had a friend ship them off while he was out of town. pm me if you have anymore trouble. like i said he is a stand up guy so i wouldnt trip about it.

#7 ·
Even if he was out of town...you'd think he'd have his cell phone on him. And seeing that he was sent text's, voicemails and such. he should've call back IMO. Maybe he didn't have his cell on him, but you'd think he would've.

#8 ·
He answered the friends call, why not the op's? Not a good guy to me.

#9 ·
im not trying to bash the guy, just a call to let me know whats going on would be nice and why avoid my calls Rudy's got theres awhile ago. i just thought by posting this up I might get a answer maybe a call back. I have been waiting for injectors from Eric for a few weeks, but everytime i email him or call him he gets back to me within hours letting me know whats happening with them. Thats why i always do buisness with eric

#16 ·
LMAO that's a big f'n horse shoe!

#23 ·
What kind of issues is doug having with his intake? I was contemplating making the purchAse

#24 ·
Install error on the customers end. Ellerton is the first one to have any issues.

And Ben, I'm gonna let Doug respond to your post. The only thing im gonna say is that both you and Ellerton need a better line of communication. What's been told to you never gets relayed to Shawn and vice versa. You both, ellerton and yourself, have been way more trouble then you're worth. There is just no way to sugar coat it.

#25 ·
Bolts that need to be cut down were installer error. Are you on glue. Keep it up and I will post pics and issues I ran into. I've kept my mouth shut so far. Keep it up and people will think twice before spending there money at gogo diesel. I never brought up anything with no one but don't push your luck today

#26 ·
My understanding was that you were told about the mix up as soon as we realized and you had got the manifold on. You forgot to mention it to Ben that we would take care of it. We said we would send you the bolts over night and you said you had already taken care of it. It is not GoGo's fault you waited until the last minute to put a truck that had been at your shop for several months, together. Your about as bright as a broken light bulb. Funny how hard you try and be online LOL

#27 ·
The intake was paid for for almost 3 months and it got shipped at the last minute. And doug never told be about the issues. He went through ben then ben relayed the message to me. Dude I have nothing to lose with this pissing match but you guys do so keep it up.

#30 ·
Again, you ad Ben need a better line of communication. Ben was kept up to date with what was going on. He, unlike yourself was very understanding of the family and health issues that plauqed us for a couple months. You guys are not the only ones who suffered.

Regardless of wether you had the manifold or not, you had not even ordered turbos or parts to put the truck together. Your gonna sit here an tell me you had to rush it because of us?? LOL you need a better story

Keep running your mouth. It's all old news and y'all were kept up to speed and in the loop on everything we had going an were inquiring about. We have nothing to hide

#28 ·
As well, Deranged has been running a ton of boost through our manifold with zero issues or leaks in the top plates. Tim has had it off the truck numerous times and it still seats like it did when he first received it years ago. The top plates are made of a thicker material then that Spearco unit that y'all run, so I'm just not seeing where your coming from. The bolts that secure the top plates have more then enough meat around them to seat those plates properly with no real chance of blow out unless it is a material flaw. Which again, we have yet to see. So if you have a legit issue, call Doug. We will fix it. My point is that it has never happened to us, yet you make claims like it's a daily occurrence. Tim runs the same intake you do, with no issues and a load of boost, water and nitrous running through it..... Your smart enough to put two an two together I think

#33 ·
Had the turbos a full month before the intake showed up. We missed the texas event cause Ben didn't want to run the truck without the intake. Ben just called me and asked me to stop this pissing match, and not to post pics or other info that may hurt the sales for gogo diesel for Ben is a stand up guy. So for the wishes of Ben I'm done in this thread.

To everyone out there it doesn't matter where you get your product. Some people will be happy and others won't. That's just the way this industry goes

#36 ·
Is it just me, or does it seem the only person(s) questioning the GoGo intake or saying it has issues are also the same one(s) who appear to have had a personal grudge against Doug for some time? I'm on a few forums and have seen a lot of people buy this intake. So far, this is the first complaint I've seen or heard of. FWIW, I've had one on my truck for over a year with no issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.