Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

JUST DYNOED H&S 250 Tune

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  08BIGRIG 
#1 ·
Just dynoed at beyond redline today.. I bugged 08BIGRIG to come to !!!! I knew he was gonna beat me but I wanted to see what his 300 tune did. And I am very happy he came !

So with the 250 I put down 542 hp 1086 tq.

Which is crazy 45hp/102tq difference from the 300 tune seams the ratings are really close to what they do !

and we heated up the eddy current a lot on the dyno with our back to back truck runs ours were the last 2 of the day Could barley touch the metal covers over the dyno lol he has the dynojet 424XLC very nice dyno !

#2 ·
Nice numbers man! Im glad i went the H&S route.

#6 ·
YEA jason84 and 08bigrig ran some awesome numbers. it was a great day to hang out with some buddies and see some good dyno pulls wish my trans was fixed so i could have run mine to... next time tho

also a big thanks to luke,barry and the gang at beyond redline for letting everyone smoke out there shop.

also 08BIGRIG holds the record for most torque produced on the dyno at beyond redline haha awesome :ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.