Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS 2011 Vids and Pics Thread

6K views 49 replies 33 participants last post by  OBSBoysel 
#1 ·
Post up what you guys have of the drag race. Great showing of Fords in Prostreet!

Ps. Still looking for some video of my runs lol

#2 ·
Check out my photobucket. I know I got pics of your truck. I'm pretty sure my buddy got some video of your runs. We are going over the Mississippi in Memphis right now. Photobucket username banksforddiesel99

#5 ·
#4 ·
The UNITS!

#6 ·
That NOS bottle configuration looks DANK!

#14 ·
Is that a Fleece "decal" on there?

#24 ·
at least it did not say .cock on the truck. LOL

Sounds like it was a fun event. Wish I would have been there this year.

#26 ·
yeah tom would have been nice to see you there, the weather was a bummer but thats ok, just SOOOO happy to see fords show up, and show up pretty hard, we had more trucks in prostreet than duramax's, which is awesome
That is cool!:psnb:

#40 ·
Great I'm scrolling through a bunch of cool trucks and drooling then my wife walks in the room while I'm scrooling down and asks me what I'm doing and I reply "looking at some cool trucks". Then all of the sudden its half naked chicks on the screen when I turn around, needless to say she didnt believe me when I said checking out some cool trucks.

FML

#41 ·
LOL! thats funny, needless to say i didnt expect that either, but mmmmm they was some fine pieces ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.