See less See more
#2 ·
Good to know when the truck goes up for sale in a few months...LOL

Looks good!

#13 ·
#11 ·
Another vote for more meat....Other than that...Nice looking truck. :D

#12 ·
thanks guys, yeah ive been regretting tire choice from day i got them,i want some 35x1450 irocs, truck is clean except for the tail gate bottom lip, which im gonna fix, the cross channels supports for the bed, which im gonna cut out and weld in new ones, and the rear fenders.

im in dead center of illinois, close to rcd's shop

#15 ·
Dang that thing looks clean as chit, I would never guessed she had a cancer issue. Looks real good but needs more treads, people tell me everyday i need more too.

#17 ·
Dear lord...that paint is sexy as hell. How do you keep it so clean/glossy/deep looking?! I wish my '02 looked like that still, may be time for a serious wet sand and buffing.

#19 ·
Another vote for more sidewall. Love your paint job man. That is some deep color. I'd be scared to take mine in the woods if she looked that good.

#20 ·
been in love with this truck since you first posted pics of it, absolutely b-e-a-utiful!!

I think more tire would really finish it off perfectly, but for now really hard to find any sort of fault with it, just right!!

#21 ·
thanks fellas. i tried not to over do on anything, if you guys were wondering about the fender flares . their the bushwacker oem style i painted them myself along with bumpers and badges. i got a good deal at 4wheelparts on the flares, but i think summit had some damn good prices on them. im not sure where to buy irocs for a decent price. and for the paint, i just make sure i always have a clean wash mitt. and i use mothers paste wax. love that stuff. i use a terry cloth... which im told micro fiber is better but, ive had great luck with the terry cloths i use. it use to look like this, it had a 2inch leveling spacer on front in this picture, wish i took pics day i brought it home

i33652 by nascar_fan28, on Flickr

#27 ·
Think they would look good on a lowered truck? My tires kind of stick out a bit and it may give it a wider look?
Whoever hates theirs can always send them my way so I can see if I hate them too. haha

#28 ·
get some spacers for the wheels and bigger tires and the flares wont look so big

#29 ·
what exhaust you runnin?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.