Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Wide Open performance lightning TS 2011

6K views 40 replies 28 participants last post by  TerminatorEngineering 
#1 ·
Had a great weekend out meeting everybody, was a pedal fest for most, and the rain had us all wondering if we were going to run... but the only full pass for the Wide Open Race team went fairly well... Scaled the truck at the event at 4911 after the pass...and the truck shut down for unkown reason at about 3/4 track.... we got a good go-pro vid that will be uploaded later showing the shutdown distance.... GREAT EVENT, GOOD TIMES... lots of fun.....

#4 ·
Wish I could have made it this year but a lot of things happened at once and it just wasn't an option. Can't wait for more of the pictures and video's to get posted up.

#6 ·
Apparently the camera man was blown back by the force of the launch. :D

#12 ·
Glad ya'll made it out. Sorry i wasn't able to talk a lot more with you guys, we were busy as hell after that first pass. The craftsmanship of that truck is unbelievable. It's very well built and clean.

#16 ·
No prob.. I understand completely... anyone that thinks you just come out and party has not "really" raced.... on race day I work more than I do all week sometimes...

I came over for a bit right after you had changed out the uppipe... Will have to say that we were impressed out here... the little maroon truck that could runs strong and clean... just wish for all reasons that the fords could have kept moving forward.... but oh well... always next year!

#14 ·
Haha took me a minute to notice those are launches from 2 different runs LOL

#18 ·
That truck looks and runs great. And it was awesome seeing that many Fords in Pro Street, and actually being competitive! :rockwoot:

#23 ·
Someone in the stands yelled at me because they saw a big bolt on the track...thanks not sure who it was. It dident belong to us but thanks for letting me know.

That chalk line is long from the wheelie bar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.