Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BMF Rehab's or Fuel Throttles?

26K views 84 replies 21 participants last post by  TylerDurden 
#1 ·
Does anyone on this site have BMF Rehab's or Fuel Throttles in 20x10? I'd love to see pics of them installed. Or have they not released any yet? I'm in the market for wheels so I can get in the 21st century :D and these are the wheels I believe I have narrowed it down too.

I'm looking to get wheels within a month but looks like the Rehab's won't be in until August and the Throttles are about a month or 2 out. :doh:

Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions on wheels. I'm looking for a black/polished 2 tone look. The truck will be getting a black bumper as well before it's debut for the season as well...I should probably make a thread with the rest of my winter build... :evil

See less See more
#4 ·
Good lord...could Fuel have straight jacked BMF's look any more than that?
I thought RBP jacked them bad enough with the 96R compared to the Novacane 8's but that right there is ridiculous.

#6 ·
I noticed that as well while shopping for wheels.

Price isn't a concern. I really like the BMF's but I won't see them until August which I don't know if I have that patience with cruising around on my 16's anymore.

Does anyone have any idea what size that Rehab is in the pic?

#9 ·
The BMF's are my first choice. Just wish they could keep up with the demand for their wheels a little better. The Novakanes are more readily available but not my first choice by any means.

Should I step in line and just wait till August? Does anyone wanna let me borrow some 20" wheels for the time being? LOL I have Toyo MT's already...

#18 ·
Damn August? They are a small company, I am sure that is the reason for the lengthy delay. But that is a long time. I have a set of chrome SOTA's I may be selling if you are interested...in a different style and chrome. :confused:

#11 ·
The BMF's machining has much more attention to detail than the Fuel which I like. But the wait is the only thing making me second guess...

I take it they haven't released any sets yet? If so that makes me want them more.

#21 ·
Ahhh that price is a little more like it.

#22 ·
This is what BMF told me on the 20x12s. I'm not trying to get in a pissing match, I just remember them telling me that.
Iowa PWRSTKE,

You are correct, the MSRP is $999.00 each for the new REHAB forged 20x12 wheel. That will not be what you will find our dealers offering them at though. you can expect to see them in the range of $849.15 - $859.15 each wheel. If there are enough POWERSTROKENATION members that would like to do a group by on our new wheels shipping at the end of this month. We will make sure to hook up all up on the pricing.

#24 ·
Now if i'm reading right it seems they have a forged version and cast version if I read BMF's response correctly on the link to their thread you posted where he mentioned the forged wheels are made in the US and cast are overseas.

#31 ·
I personally am not a fan of the conversion cause everyone wants to do it. It's bad enough I got Harley headlights and a visor (previous owner) LOL I do have a '08 rear bumper if it matters. :D

Anyways I think I may wait out the Rehabs.

#32 ·
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel

The BMF wheels are very similar to my centerlines. They were 400 a wheel in chrome. Don't know if they come in black. I think I like the BMF's better. I was disappointed when my wheels came in. The pic I seen of them online was different than what they are. The pic I seen the spokes were smaller and the holes were bigger more like the BMF's. I would say wait and get what you want. The wait will be worth it!

#37 ·
I'd hate to wait till August for them to tell me November or later. :doh: August is supposedly when the shipment will arrive but when I talked to them about some Novakane 6's for someone else they said they won't be getting enough to even fill the backorder. So I'd hate to be stuck with that scenario as well... Hence why the Fuel Throttles were an option.

Fine69...I'd be willing to bet the Fuel Wheels are made overseas as well.

#38 ·
Fuel are made by MHT wheels and I know they are drilled to suit in Cali. I think they may even be made there? That's crazy how busy BMF is. Don't they know there is supposed to be a recession.

#39 ·
Anyone have a pic of Fuel Throttles that isn't the standard Google images pic? I can get a set by early next week and am strongly considering them.

Then I'll be ok with waiting for the Rehabs... :evil

#40 ·
Just placed an order for Fuel Throttles in 20x10 for the time being. Should be here next week.

Then the wait is on for the Rehab's...

#41 ·
Cool. Can't wait to see what they actually look like on a truck.

#43 ·
I ordered the Throttles from RimzOne.com and they were $900 shipped with lug nuts.

The Rehabs I was planning on ordering through 4wheelonline.com as they were the best price I found. A little over $1500 shipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.