Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS Updates

12K views 46 replies 26 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
Please post up TS updates for those of that couldn't make it. I'm more interested in what the Ford crowd does, break some records! Good luck to everyone there, I hope the rain holds out so you guys can get some good racing in!

#2 ·
I heard they were racing, so hopefully we will get some results soon.

#3 ·
Hope to see results soon!

#5 ·
Maryland ran dockboy down, zane is winning but doesn't sound good and Gollon hit the wall but is ok, truck is done for a while though. Right front tire is in the passenger floor board.
Damn, I was hoping to see what that truck could do! Glad he's ok though!

#6 ·
Brian ran 10.55 blown up pipe Rudy was having boot problems last I heard no times.

#7 ·
He sounded good but lost colant about 150ft out and lost it. He left very late so no one was in the other lane when he crossed luckily.
They were welding Brian's uppy so this should give him time to get it back together.

#9 ·
Thanks for updating Joe, glad you got a new phone LOL.

#10 ·
Damn, so is Aaron out or just not able to post any good runs yet?

#11 ·
Dunno, it came a frog strangler so we split.

I met just a couple of ya'll today, hopefully tomorrow I'll meet more. If you see a fat ass old guy with a milf it will be me. If that don't work txt me @ six two zero 228 four 66 three.

#12 ·
#18 ·
just stroken and i will be walking around tomorrow at the pulls...i should be wearing a black XDP shirt. look forward to meeting more of you all

#24 ·
Eric went 10.6@131 first pass with two stages. Second pass he sprayed the 3rd stage and it got squirely at the eigth. Would have been a deep 10 second pass. Oh well at least he saved it. Still went 11.3.

#20 ·
I just got home from my first diesel truck races. I had a great time and met a few PSN members. I stayed most of the day and it started pouring about 9pm. When I left the Swamps OBS truck had an awesome run in lown. 11's and so did the Innovative's Silver 6.0. I was hoping to see Rudy's 6.4 run in the 9's, but he was having issues all day. I think it was a wastegate controller issue and he never got a solid pass in.

The Cummins guys new the Powerstrokes were there!!!!:ford:

#21 ·
I had a good time, Good to see the Fords out there movin' on!

-Michael

#28 ·
#### happens! It was nice meeting you at the event, better luck next time. The Cummins guys in the stands definitely new the Ford guys were there. :ford:

#23 ·
No need to be sorry, it happens! Bugs get in that have to be worked out guys, just showing up is enough to show everyone the Ford's mean business

#31 ·
they didnt start till a little after 6:30...it rained three times on us. there was a heavy mist even after they started but the track crew did a good job of keeping things in line. the weather finally held off and they got some good pulls in. we left early so we didnt sit in muddy traffic cuz that field was a sloppy mess. we sat in traffic after the drags in that thunder storm for over an hour. all and all in was a great event. met a ton of people. next year backyard motorsports will be down with the rest of our clan. i had fun, thank you all :psn:

#34 ·
Ha a Great time. We had a return line spring a leak from a small hole and sas spraying water on my first pass all over the wi dsheild so i only got out about 2-300 feet and shut it down on the side of the track.it left freaking hard finally and spun to a 1.46 60'. Yaaaa finally.

Second pass we were about to go when the suncoast truck oiled thetrack from 60' to the time shack. So we shut it down and wIted 40 or so mi utes. When we finally got the ok, laun hed hard again, ran like a scalded dog and went straight only spinning a bit. Was like a kid at christmas waiting to see the slip. When I got there, they had a slip that said TEST on it with no times or mph. They had turned it off while they cleaned up the track and forgot to get it out of test mode for my run. FML! I am very pleased with that 60' and the no time run though. Were getting there.

#42 ·
lol man that sucks!! i saw that run but i thought yall just wasnt wanting anybody to see how fast it went yet! :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.