Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Replacing carpet with rubber flooring, where?

11K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  TANK'S 250 
#1 ·
I want to replace my carpet with a rubber/vinyl flooring but can't get a straight answer. I have contacted ACT, JC Witney, and Ford (out of production). Another problem is I keep getting quotes for the F250 light duty. My truck is an F250 extended/supercab long bed diesel two wheel drive automatic XLT. Maybe I should say its an F350.

#2 ·
What I normally do is either say my truck is a 96 f250 or a 97 f350 depending on what parts I want. As far as the flooring goes your could maybe try LMC.

#7 ·
Not at all happy with the ACC vinyl floor. Supposed to be form fitting, never did lay down. With all the interior out, I could not get the wrinkles/bulges out. Not much help at the factory. Let the flooring sit on my floor for couple days like the directions said.

#14 ·
i used the lmc vinyl flooring in my truck it was susspossed to be form fitting and what not:blah:.. It was a pain in the azz to install and had to cut alot. I tried putting some heat to it to try and get the bulges and lines from shipping out of it and that didnt work either. Over two years later the fold lines and stuff are still there. Not real impressed with the product

#17 ·
Guess you missed it

No pics...

It happened on accident...I was applying it to my rocker panels, and I was using a floor mat under the can in case I spilled some....well I spilled some and decided to just roll the entire floor mat....it came out perfect.....a buddy saw it, and we did his entire carpet...he loved it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.