Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

No more Parallels on Pulling Truck

17K views 56 replies 30 participants last post by  Super_Dirty_06 
#1 ·
No details yet... Just a couple pics... Will have more in a few days...

See less See more
#13 ·
you should make it alcohol, 7k rpms would spool that turbo right now. then you could change spark plugs in your 7.3 lol.

#18 ·
looks about like an hx82. is that all that will support it? i know that things heavy and hot 2" pipe is not very strong. lookin good though! what all fueling parts you going to run? looks like the jasons vote spark plugs lol.

#28 ·
It is a modified T18...

And yes it is BIG...

It is actually getting modified again as it was built for a twin setup. It is getting a much smaller exhaust housing from a different turbo machined to fit it. So I guess it will be a hybrid turbo when finished.

I will hopefully have some more pics of the build to post in the next two weeks. My machinist has been running way behind trying to get D3 truck engines finished and a couple Pro-Stock tractor engines done. He is caught up and can now concentrate on my engine.

Soon as my Crower rods get here this week all the engine components are headed out to be cryoed.

I am itching to get on the track and can hardly wait.

More details as things progress.

#29 ·
Crowers finally showed up today. :D

All engine parts are loaded in Sprinter and ready to be dropped off tomorrow to get cryoed.

Also got my BTS and PCS controller ordered today.

We are running way behind on this project but things are finally going some where.

Slowly...:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.