Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fummins swap help (powersterring lines)

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  5ninef250 
#1 ·
trying to finish up the motor swap and am down to the small stuff, and im getting my butt kicked by trying to figure out how to how up the powersterring/vaccum pump/hydrbooster. pictures would be extremly helpfull if anyone has any.
i got a few other questions but i figure i better just tackle on thing at a time

on edit, its a 12v going into a '99 superduty

#3 ·
Why not use the GOS adapter to put a 6.0 pump on and then you can use a stoock hose??
I had a local guy put a -6 end on to the booster pipe and i got a fitting from PSC that screwed into the pump instead of the Dodge line, and i run a -6 hydralic hose that can be made anywhere in case i have a blow out.

#5 ·
didnt wana spend money i dont HAVE to, i got it figured out finally, just took one presure hose from the cummins and screwed it directly into the ford hydro boost with no mods needed, then just tee-ed the cooler and return lines together and wa-la i got it done , easy as cake, just was flustrated and overwheeled with all the different hoses running everywhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.