Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone running 6" lift, 22" wheels, and 37" tires?

18K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  tsanjose 
#1 ·
I did a search but cant ever come up with anything. Anyone have this setup?

I Have a set of BMF's new Rehab's on hold, just waiting for BMF to supply them. Not wanting to raise the truck anymore, so I'm hoping with the 2010 front conversion I'll clear the 37's. Anyway I'd appreciate seeing some pictures.

Thanks,
Jon :thumb:

#10 ·
i just put some 20x12 hostages on with 37 toyos on an 08 w/6" and im rubbing. anyone know of others with the same tire/wheel combo and no rubbing? would going 8" fix me up?

#11 ·
I'd imagine with the offset of those wheels and running a 37" tire it would rub. I also think going up to 8" would cure your problem.

For reference I know 08's have more clearance in the fenders but my 06 has 20x12 hostages with 35" toyo's and I'm very close to rubbing but don't.

#12 ·
i trimmed my liner and it doesnt rub anymore :) but im thinking of going 35's instead of the 37's. can you post some pics of your set up? i wanna know if it'll look too small for my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.